Nashville Hot Shredded Chicken Sandwich
This shredded chicken sandwich recipe is our take on Nashville’s iconic hot chicken … but the best part of our tasty version is how easy this recipe is to prepare. When you use Keystone Chicken, you’ll go from stove to table in 15 minutes! Bring the flavor of the south to your next summer cookout or tailgate.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 cup Keystone Chicken Broth
- 3-1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups coleslaw for topping
- Dill pickle chips for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients in a medium pan, mix well.
- Cook on medium for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm on a bun with coleslaw and dill pickle chips.