Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
We’ve combined two all time favorite sandwiches – the Philly Cheesesteak with the always popular Sloppy Joe. When you mix these two All-American classics with our Made in the USA Keystone Beef, your family will salute the chef every time!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef drained and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oil for sautéing
- 6 slices sharp white cheddar or provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns or rolls
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add the onion and peppers and sauté for 3 minutes until tender.
- Stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire, taco seasoning and salt.
- Add Keystone Beef and mix well; breaking up the meat.
- Scoop mixture onto buns or rolls, top with 1 slice of cheese and place on a cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet under the broiler until cheese melts. Approximately 30 seconds.