Pork Chili Verde
There’s no need to simmer your pork all day long, just open up a can of Keystone recipe ready pork and you’re on your way to making one of the quickest Chili Verde meals around!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 1 1/2 tsp. Keystone Chicken Soup Base in 8 cups of water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 4 cans (15 oz) white beans
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- kosher salt
- garnish with green onions and cilantro
- In a large heavy pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and add the onion. Sprinkle with kosher salt and let cook until soft and translucent.
- Add Keystone Pork to the onion and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the salsa verde to the pork and onions and simmer together.
- Rinse and drain the white beans. Add the beans to the chili.
- Add the Keystone Chicken Soup Base mix, put a lid on the chili and simmer for an hour.
- Add the cumin and chili powder and then season to taste with kosher salt.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro and serve immediately.