Our Enchiladas recipe has the authentic restaurant-style flavors you love but without all the prep and cook time. Add an additional can of Keystone Beef to make a double meat version!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 3 1/2 cups Pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 10-12 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cans (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (4 oz) green chilies, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- a few splashes of hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350º F.
- For the enchilada sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté the onions until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, green chilies, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce (optional).
- Cook on medium/low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- For the enchiladas:
- Pour a little bit of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and spoon in the Keystone Pork.
- Then spoon in a couple heaping spoonfuls of shredded cheese, to your liking.
- Roll like a burrito and place in the baking dish. Repeat until all the tortillas are used.
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.