What makes our Greek Pork Souvlaki recipe so easy to prepare is using fully cooked Keystone Pork. Simple ingredients all come together to make this dish taste so crazy good, your family will be saying Opa after every bite.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. oregano, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- Optional: Warm pita, for serving
- In a medium bowl, toss the Keystone Pork and onion with olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and half of the garlic. Season with salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, cucumber, mint and the remaining garlic to make tzatziki sauce. Season to taste.
- Heat a pan until hot. Add the pork and onion and cook over high heat, until the onions are translucent. Transfer souvlaki to plates and serve with the tzatziki, lemon wedges and pita.