Pork Stuffed Muffins
Your kids will love helping to make (and eat) our stuffed pork muffin recipe! It’s easy to prep, especially when you use fully cooked Keystone Pork.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 8 ct. refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 8 cups of a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions with the olive oil until golden brown.
- Add Keystone Pork and BBQ sauce and mix until fully heated through. Turn the heat off and set aside to cool down.
- Flatten biscuits with your fingers so that they become large enough to press into bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Spoon a 2-3 tablespoons full of the cooled meat mixture into the bottom of each biscuit cup. Top with as much cheddar cheese as desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of biscuits are golden. Use a spoon to carefully remove biscuit cups from pan. Enjoy!