Pulled Pork Philly
We’ve taken the best that the classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich has to offer and – believe or not – made it better by using our tender Keystone Pork!
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Pork, shredded
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 5 small green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 rolls
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan until crispy, remove. Drain excess fat on paper towel and chop. Set aside.
- Slice red bell pepper, red onions and green onions.
- Start layering process in a 2-quart baking dish with the following, in order.
- First Layer: begin with half of all your ingredients. red onions, red bell peppers, Keystone Pork, bacon, cream cheese, Parmesan, mozzarella, provolone (tear into pieces), spring onions, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Second Layer: repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with lid or foil. (If using foil, spray cooking nonstick spray onto the foil to prevent the cheese from sticking.)
- Bake for 30 minutes, covered. 10 more minutes, uncovered. (40 min. total)
- Slice 8 rolls and serve this Pork Philly with any side salad for your family.