Pumpkin Alfredo Tortellini
Why will you get pumped for our Pumpkin Alfredo Tortellini recipe? It’s not only easy to make (only five ingredients), but it also tastes good and creamy! No need to wait for fall, this family favorite is perfect all year long!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo sauce
- 20 oz tortellini
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- Fresh parsley, for topping (optional)
- Cook the tortellini per the label direction.
- In a medium skillet add Alfredo sauce, pumpkin and nutmeg, mix well over medium-low heat. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in Keystone Chicken and Parmesan cheese, continue to heat on low for 3-4 minutes until warm throughout.
- Serve warm, top with Parmesan cheese and optional fresh parsley. Pasto perfetto!