Quick & Easy Pot Roast
Tired of waiting for hours as your roast beef slow cooks? Now you can get the same tender and flavorful meal in just 30 minutes by using fully cooked Keystone Beef. Our recipe is so quick and easy, you’ll be able to make pot roast any day of the week.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, undrained
- 1 can (27 oz) Keystone Beef Broth (or 2 tsp. Keystone Beef Base in 2 cups water)
- 1 small package baby carrots
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 6 potatoes, cubed into large chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º, add Keystone Beef (undrained), Keystone Beef Base in water and all ingredients.
- Cook until vegetables are tender about 30 minutes.