Quick Taco Tuesday
Packed with fully cooked Keystone Ground Beef, black beans and all the classic toppings, these crowd-ready tacos make a meal everyone will love. Better make two pans, they’ll go fast!
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Ground Beef, drained and mixed
- 10 tortilla shells
- 1 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or more or less to your taste)
- Topping ideas:
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes, diced
- avocado, diced
- black olives, sliced
- onion, diced
- jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- sour cream or whole plain Greek yogurt
- Taco Bell Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a small baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Line the tortilla shells standing up with Keystone Ground Beef spread inside each one.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- While baking, prepare all the toppings.
- Serve tacos immediately and top with favorite toppings.