- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 1/3 cups, instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sauté the onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown. Add the Keystone Ground Beef until heated through.
- Stir condensed cream of mushroom soup, ketchup,
peas and carrots, and black pepper to the skillet.
Stir until combined, and pour into in 9-inch pie plate.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to the package.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over beef mixture, and
bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until potatoes
are lightly browned.