Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
Creamy, warm and delicious! These shredded chicken sandwiches are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters in the family. So easy to make, just add recipe ready, fully cooked Keystone Chicken and a can of cream of chicken soup and this quick and easy recipe will be ready to serve in under 10 minutes!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup (may substitute cream of mushroom or cream of celery)
- 1/2 sleeve of crackers, crushed (may substitute 1/2 cup of dry stuffing mix)
- Place Keystone Chicken with juices in pan on stovetop over medium heat.
- Shred chicken with a fork. Add soup and crackers.
- Heat thoroughly while stirring. Salt and pepper to taste. (Great in the crock pot or oven.)
- Serve with buns and a side of your favorite pickles.