Classic Keystone Shredded Chicken Sandwich
Creamy, warm and delicious! This classic Keystone shredded chicken sandwich is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters in the family. So easy to make, just add recipe ready, fully cooked Keystone Chicken and a can of cream of soup and this quick and easy recipe will be ready to serve in under 15 minutes!
- 28 oz can Keystone Chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry stuffing mix, crushed
- 6 hamburger buns
- Add Keystone Chicken with juices to pan and warm over medium heat.
- Shred chicken with a fork. Add stuffing mix.
- Heat thoroughly for 5-10 minutes while stirring.
- Serve with buns and a side of your favorite pickles.