Shredded Pork Tostadas
The secret to making authentic tostadas is using tender pork. It’s why home chefs use our fully cooked, recipe ready pork in their recipes. Quick and easy meal prep makes any night a Mexican fiesta.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 4 prepared crispy tostadas
- 1 cup red tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup sweet yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 Tbsp. taco sauce
- Sour cream to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix together the tomatoes, black olives, onion, lettuce, lime juice, shredded cheese, taco sauce, salt and pepper until completely combined. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave Keystone Pork roughly 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely warm. Set aside.
- Scoop about a ½ cup of Keystone Pork onto each tostada, followed by the veggie mixture. Add sour cream to the top of each tostada and enjoy!