Skillet Beef Hash
Skillet Beef Hash, one of our one-skillet recipes, cooks as easily on top of the stove as it does over a campfire. And because the main ingredients in this recipe are fully cooked, you’ll have dinner ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 can (28oz) Keystone Beef, undrained
- 4 tbsp liquid from can of Keystone Beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cans (15 oz) potatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 4 tablespoons of broth from Keystone Beef to medium skillet set over medium heat. Add in the onions and garlic, cook until tender about 3 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and Keystone Beef and cook until the beef is heated throughout - about 10 minutes. Stirring frequently. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.