Perfect for a picnic at the beach or just a summer supper in the backyard. It’s a sloppy joe with a Mexican kick – you decide how much spice your family can handle!
Viva la Sloppy Jose!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 2 cups Taco sauce
- 1 can (8oz) Jalapeño, drained and diced
- 2 cups Cheddar, shredded
- 8 Hamburger buns
- Saute diced onion in large skillet
- Drain and add beef until heated
- Stir in taco sauce and jalapenos; reduce heat to low
- Simmer for for 6-8 minutes, stirring regularly
- Add shredded cheese and serve on hamburger bun or over tortilla chips