Spicy Pork Sandwich
Kick up your taste buds with a perfectly peppery pork sandwich recipe prepared in less than 25 minutes!. And all the ingredients for this recipe are right in your pantry.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup mild or hot banana peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup of your favorite smokey bbq sauce
- Buns for serving
- Put all ingredients and Keystone Pork( undrained) in a large pot, mix well and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns.