Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwich
Some like it hot and some like it spicy! We’ve taken the typical BBQ sandwich and added some heat to it. A great sandwich for any and all seasons.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 3 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup hot banana peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of your favorite smokey BBQ sauce
- Add Keystone Pork undrained in a large pot and shred with a fork. Add all ingredients and simmer on low for 20-25 minutes.
- Butter the buns and toast or place on griddle.
- Place pork mixture on top and serve with coleslaw and extra sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.