Summer Chicken Pasta Primavera
It’s summer! We have the perfect recipe to take advantage of all those fresh summer vegetables. You’re gonna love our tasty pasta primavera recipe, especially when you add fully cooked Keystone Chicken to the skillet! And because our recipe is so easy to prep and cook, you’ll have more time to enjoy the great outdoors, instead of being in the kitchen.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- 4 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. oil for sautéing vegetables
- 4 oz. pasta
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- Slice the zucchini and squash into ¼ inch slices. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet. Once hot, add the vegetables, red pepper flakes and garlic. Sauté until the squash is soft, about 6 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Cook pasta to direction on the box. Drain and add pasta to skillet and mix in the goat cheese to coat the pasta.
- Add the vegetables back to the skillet and stir to combine. Serve warm ... enjoy!