Tater Tot Sloppy Joes Casserole
Hey, you love tater tots as a side dish, now it’s time to add Keystone Ground Beef and make it the star attraction! An easy casserole recipe with potatoes and beef … what could be better? That’s right, nothing!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 12 oz frozen corn
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Mix together the ground beef, bell pepper, poblano pepper, onion, corn, garlic, salt and pepper, and diced tomatoes in the same pan you cooked the beef in.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheddar cheese on top. Top with tater tots. Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tater tots are cooked.