Traditional Mexican Tostada
- 1 can (14 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 8 corn tortillas, fresh
- 2 cups of oil (for frying) the tortillas
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 2 cups of lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups of shredded cheese or cotija
- 1 1/2 cups of salsa
- Mexican crema (optional)
- Cook refried beans per the instructions.
- Warm the Keystone Ground Beef, add the
tomato, onion. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry 1-2 tortillas at a
time until firm. Pat dry and set aside.
- Spread the beans on the fried tortillas, add the
beef, lettuce and tomatoes, and top with sliced
avocado, cheese, Mexican crema, and salsa.