Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
These simple little sliders pack a big taste punch. These sliders are perfect for appetizers or a fun kid’s meal – either way, they’ll “gooble” them up!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 8 dinner rolls, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350º F. Grease a 9" x 13" inch glass baking dish.
- Put the bottoms of 8 dinner rolls in the pan. Evenly distribute the ranch dressing over the rolls.
- Add the bacon to the rolls, then top with the Keystone Turkey, and finally the shredded cheese. Add the tops of the rolls. Brush them with the melted butter.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is gooey and melted.