Warm and filling, the Turkey Bake is a great recipe for Moms and Dads looking for a simple, easy and fast dish to feed your hungry family. Kids will be asking for seconds, even the picky ones! And when you use Keystone Turkey, you’ll cut the prep time in half.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 1/2 tsp. Keystone Chicken Soup Base, or bouillon granules
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix rice, Keystone Soup Base, and 1 cup of water to a deep casserole dish.
- Add undrained Keystone Turkey, and all other ingredients, mix well. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Garnish with hot sauce, cheese, or green onions.