Forget those crumbly taco shells, we’ve put together one of the easiest meals around! Kids of all ages will love this fun on-the-go meal that’s perfect for picnics and after school snacks!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- ½ cup black olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Dollop sour cream
- 5-10 individual lunch-size bags of corn chips
- In a large saute pan, heat the Keystone ground beef until the meat is fully heated through. Stir in the taco seasoning and set aside.
- Assemble your “walking taco” by adding at least ¼ cup of your ground beef into each of the opened individual-sized corn chip bags.
- Continue to add the rest of your preferred taco toppings, mix with a fork. Now start walkin' while enjoying your taco!